Solutions Engineer, Control
Presales Solutions Engineer- Control of Work (COW) USA-IL-Chicago-South Wacker Dr/en-US/External/job/USA-IL-Chicago-South-Wacker-Dr/Presales-Solutions-Engineer--Control-of-Work--COW-_R0008514/apply
***This position can be 100% remote anywhere in North America***
is a global leader in professional information services. Professionals in the areas of legal, business, tax, accounting, finance, audit, risk, compliance and healthcare rely on Wolters Kluwer's market leading information-enabled tools and software solutions to manage their business efficiently, deliver results to their clients, and succeed in an ever more dynamic world. Every day, our customers make critical decisions to help save lives, improve the way we do business, build better judicial and regulatory systems. We help them get it right.
Enablon, a Wolters Kluwer business, is the number 1 provider of EHS, Risk, and Sustainability management software. Hundreds of industry-leading enterprises and millions of users worldwide rely on our solutions to minimize risks, increase worker safety, prevent incidents from happening, and achieve regulatory.
As a Pre-Sales Solutions Engineer you will be responsible for securing clients in partnership with Sales by acting as the subject matter expert on Control of Work processes such as: Permit to Work, Isolation / Barrier Management, Operational Risk Assessments or Management of Change. Your role is to provide domain expertise, product knowledge and industry experience to deliver a tailored sales experience to the customer.
- Deliver demonstration presentations to customers, both remotely and on site for, often, large audiences
- Deliver Proofs of Concepts by applying solution functionalities using clients sample data
- Preparing proposals and answer questions and requirements found in Request for Information/Proposal (RFI/RFP) documents
- Prepare personalized demonstration platforms with relevant information for each existing/prospective customer
- Responsible for developing a solid understanding of the Enablon/eVision Software platform functionality, in the field of Control of Work (COW) business process
- Prepare individualized scoping document mapping prospective customer needs to Enablon products
- Serve as technical and functional expert for solutions
- Bridge the gap between our products and our customers needs (Product SME)
- Gather and document existing/prospective customer needs/gaps/new features for potential product enhancements
- Work with professional services team to analyze requirements and determine product implementation strategies
- Attend and represent Enablon at various industry events such as conferences
- Continually learn new versions and features of the software as the product grows and enhances
- Participate in various workshops and user groups to continually improve and enhance various processes within the Pre-Sales team and rest of the organization
- Bachelors degree from an accredited university preferred
- Expertise or knowledge of Control of Work business processes such as: Permit to Work, Isolation/ Barrier Management, Operational Risk Assessments or Management of Change
- Previous experience in a Pre-Sales role at a Software/SaaS firm delivering Demonstrations, POCs and participating in the sales cycle is preferred. Also open to candidates that are interested in a Pre-Sales role with client facing Professional Services experience
- Strong level of written and spoken English. Fluency in additional languages is a plus
- Excellent presentation skills, comfort in front of large audiences
- Subject Matter Self-learner
- Team player with strong inter-personal skills
- Flexibility and eagerness to learn
- This role requires a healthy level of travel, generally around 30%. There could be some months where you travel 1-2 days a week, every week, and other months where you dont travel at all. You will be traveling to provide onsite demos, attend conferences or internal seminars. This travel is 90% of the time in the US and Canada, but occasionally internationally (i.e. South America, Australia, Asia and Europe)
USA-IL-Chicago-South Wacker DrPosted TodayFull timeR0008514
Wolters Kluwer (WKL) is a global leader in professional information, software solutions, and services for the health, tax & accounting, finance, risk & compliance, and legal sectors. We help our customers make critical decisions every day by providing expert solutions that combine deep domain knowledge with advanced technology and services.
Wolters Kluwer reported 2019 annual revenues of 4.6 billion. The group serves customers in over 180 countries, maintains operations in over 40 countries, and employs approximately 19,000 people worldwide. The company is headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands. Wolters Kluwer shares are listed on Euronext Amsterdam (WKL) and are included in the AEX and Euronext 100 indices.
For more information about our solutions and organization, visit , follow us on , , and .
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Wolters Kluwer U. S. Corporation and all of its subsidiaries, divisions and customer/business units is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.