The Software Engineering III
independently manages the assigned work and is accountable for design, secure scalable and reliable technology solutions to advance CMEG in the global marketplace and serve risk management needs of customers around the world Principle Accountabilities:
Skills & Software Requirements:
- Independently develops Applications using Appian BPM
- Provide end to end solution and working prototypes to confirm the feasibility of technical solutions
- Provide production support for any immediate issues - process monitoring, instance debugging and production issue analysis and triaging
- Overall experience : 6-7 years with a minimum of 4 years on Appian development
- Appian Certified preferred
- Must have handled and led Appian projects end to end, including design, implementation, testing, and debugging
- Should have Knowledge of Appian internal Architecture
- Proficiency in working on various Appian components, i.e. , SAIL interface, Process Model, Records, Reports, Rules, Security, Smart Services, etc.
- Must ensure project deliverables meet quality standards and functional as well as non-functional requirements
- Must have hands-on Experience with relational databases and be strong in SQL, joins stored procedures or PL/SQL, indexes, and views. Etc.
- Experience in designing and developing integrations with 3rd party system. Must be expert in integration, connected systems, Web APIs
- Experience in working with JSON, XML & RESTful API
- Good to have RPA experience or Willing to learn RPA components like bots and robots.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
CME Group: Where Futures Are Made
CME Group (www.cmegroup.com) is the world's leading derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day, whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better. With 3,500 employees located around the world, we're small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.
This position requires that you be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by the date of hire. Proof of vaccination will be required as a condition of employment. CME Group complies with federal, state and local laws with respect to providing accommodations for individuals who are unable to receive the vaccine due to a medical condition or religious belief.