The Software Engineer II independently works on assigned task and is accountable for their design. This individual will be working on the Digital Business Platform team.
- Develops workflow
- Works on end-to-end solution and working prototypes to confirm the feasibility of technical solutions
- Provides production support for any immediate issues - process monitoring, instance debugging and production issue analysis and triaging
Skills & Software Requirements:
- Overall experience: 3 years with a minimum of 2 years in Robotic Process Automation
- Blue Prism Certification is desired
- 0-2 years of experience in object-oriented programming (C#, VB, Java or Python preferred)
- Must have worked on RPA projects end to end, including build, implementation, testing, and debugging
- Should have knowledge of RPA internal Architecture
- Proficiency in working on various RPA components
- Must ensure project deliverables meet quality standards and functional as well as non-functional requirements
- Must have hands-on Experience with relational databases and be strong in SQL, joins stored procedures or PL/SQL, indexes, and views. Etc.
- Experience in designing and developing integrations with 3rd party system.
- Experience in working with JSON, XML & RESTful API
- Good to have BPM experience or Willing to learn BPM tool like Appian.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
CME Group: Where Futures Are Made
CME Group (www.cmegroup.com) is the world's leading derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day, whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better. With 3,500 employees located around the world, we're small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.
This position requires that you be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by the date of hire. Proof of vaccination will be required as a condition of employment. CME Group complies with federal, state and local laws with respect to providing accommodations for individuals who are unable to receive the vaccine due to a medical condition or religious belief.