Software Developer Internship- Default Management Team - Year Round Internship
CME Group is the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day, whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better. We're small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.
To learn more about what a career at CME Group can offer you, visit us at www.wherefuturesaremade.com . Default Management - Software Engineer- Year round Internship 2021
CME Group is currently looking for a risk management intern within Default Management team.
The incumbent will be involved in all aspects of default management, including managing a CME's member default, designing and conducting periodic default management ('DM') drills.
- Work on creating and maintaining so und DM policies and procedures
- Build and improve DM tools
- Assist in conducting periodic risk reviews of the member fir ms, interacting with me mber firms and CME's regulators
Skills / Software Requirements:
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Strong worki ng knowledge of advanced excel, Python VBA, SQL or other programming languages such as C# or R
- Good communication skill and a team player
- Pursuing a MS/ BS program in Financial Engineering, Mathematics , Computer Science or related field
- Expected to graduate no earlier than 202 2 June
This is a year-round internship program. The intern is required to work 16-20 hours in spring/fall semester and work f ull time (40 hours) in the s ummer semester