Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) | Chicago
My client is a leading tech-driven prop trading firm, trading their own capital across a broad range of asset classes, instruments and strategies in markets worldwide. This is a great opportunity for a Site Reliability Engineer with in-depth knowledge of the software development life cycle to help build and support their scalable infrastructure.
Working closely with developers, you'll be tasked with the implementation of various parts of an application's life cycle (deployment, scaling, monitoring, etc.) and making processes uniform across the different teams.
The successful SRE will have a passion for helping fellow developers succeed, be a best practices advocate and is happiest when working collaboratively in a team. Requirements:
- CompSci bachelor's degree (or other STEM discipline)
- Significant hands-on software development experience
- Experience in networking, automation and microservices
- Sound understanding of databases
- Knowledge of one or more of the following (or similar): Linux, Ansible, Nginx, Webpack, Git, or RabbitMQ
- Candidates must be based in the USA and have a valid working visa (H1B/Green Card)
- Top of the market compensation package
- Culture has the lively spirit of a start-up, with stability of a longer-established firm
- Feel valued for your input and get rewarded for great ideas
If you feel you are a good match, please don't hesitate to get in touch with: George James
+44 7377 667533