- Chicago, IL, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Selby Jennings Commodities
- Location: Chicago, IL, USA
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
Introducing qualified Chinese investors to the international market and international investors to the Chinese market. With strong ties in China and experienced professionals in the US and China futures markets, the firm is well equipped to create comprehensive and tailored solutions for professional and institutional clients participating in futures and options markets globally.
- Respond to regulatory requests as required, from CFTC, NFA, CME Group and worldwide exchanges as necessary.
- Liaise with additional affiliate settlement team in Hong Kong. Liase with carrying broker and exchange operations teams.
- Monitor intraday trades for settlement purposes.
- Conduct stress and liquidation test on client portfolios and credit limits as necessary.
- Comply with the firm policies and procedures of the Firm, compliant with Commodity Futures Trading Commission regulations, including such areas as Segregation Risk, Operational Risk, and Capital Risk
- Book trades and cash entries as required.
- Reconcile end of day and intra day trades, positions and money.