Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Returning Candidate? Active Trader Service Representative Job Locations US-IL-Chicago Posted Date 4 days ago(1/7/2021 11:24 PM)
Requisition ID 2020-15826
Professional Area Active Trading
Who We Are
More than 30 years ago, E*TRADE pioneered the online brokerage industry by executing the first-ever electronic individual investor trade. While the landscape of our industry has changed dramatically, our culture of innovation and drive to make online trading accessible to everyone continues to drive us forward. We believe in challenging the status quo, fostering an environment of curiosity and learning, and, above all, putting our customers first.
About the Role
The E*TRADE Active Trader Services Team focuses specifically on servicing and supporting the E*TRADE Active Trader segment of our client base. Active clients trade regularly and are generally more sophisticated in terms of trading strategies, margin treatment, and overall breadth of market knowledge.
An E*TRADE Active Trader Services Team Specialist must have a unique combination of a comprehensive trading knowledge and a commitment to the highest levels of service to effectively respond and deliver for the E*Trade Active Trader client segment.
- The primary focus of this role is to facilitate the trading activity of the Active Trader client and support specific inquiries and issues centering on areas of trading, margin, and risk.
- The expectation is to maintain and manage the existing client relationships and provide a focused and dependable resource to this most active client base.
- Providing timely, accurate, and informative answers is essential and an overall sense of relative urgency is paramount.
- Candidates for the Active Trader Services Team must be well rounded, client-centric individuals capable of working effectively in a team environment.
- Extensive trade-related knowledge and a working knowledge of margin requirements and treatment are essential.
- Complete understanding of position/risk management, expiration process and procedure, and option theory are essentials.
- Minimum 2 years brokerage experience required
- Series 7 and 63 licenses required
- Series 3 and/or 4 licenses preferred
- Thorough understanding of the securities industry with a particular emphasis on options trading
- Proven background in trading-focused role with extensive knowledge of margin treatment and risk management
- Prior experience in customer-facing areas of brokerage industry preferred
- Outstanding oral, written, and inter-personal communication skills
- Dedication to exceeding expectations of clients
- Ability to work independently and utilize decision-making skills in a fast-paced environment to address and resolve client issues
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to readily handle multiple tasks effectively
- Strong work ethic, extraordinary interpersonal skills, and team orientation
- High performance and integrity levels with proven experience as a strong team player
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite of products and ability to quickly learn new software
We offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Please visit to learn more about the opportunities.
E*TRADE Financial Holdings, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer who encourages diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Options Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed Need help finding the right job? We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
Software Powered by iCIMS