Senior Technology Financial Services Manager
Dallas Technology Consulting (Security & Privacy) Financial Services Senior Manager CHICAGO/en-US/ProtivitiExperiencedCareers/job/CHICAGO/Dallas-Technology-Consulting--Security---Privacy--Financial-Services-Senior-Manager_JR-225983/apply
At Protiviti, you make a positive impact on our clients, the company, and your community. We hire creative, curious people who like learning and growing every day. We fuel your curiosity with challenging work, talented colleagues and innovative learning resources. At every level of our team, we build leaders who have the ability to influence and achieve. We value inclusion and encourage you to bring your whole self to work all of your talents, passions, and priorities all of the things that make you who you are.
Are you inspired to lead, learn, grow, and make a difference?
You've come to the right place!
Dallas Technology Consulting (Security & Privacy) Financial Services Senior Manager
JOB DESCRIPTION Are You Ready to Live Protiviti?
The Protiviti Career provides opportunity to learn, inspire and advance within a collaborative and diverse company culture. We hire curious people for whom learning is an everyday activity. We fuel your curiosity with challenging work, talented colleagues and creative learning resources. At every level, we champion leaders who influence and achieve results. We encourage you to bring your whole self to work all of your motivations, passions, priorities and commitments as these things bring us closer to exceptional.
That's Living Protiviti.
We strive to recruit and hire the best talent, and it does not stop there. Once you join us, we promise to help you bring your career to life through exceptional work experiences, a culture passionate about learning and development, and a dedication to what matters to you.
Are you inspired to make a difference?
Then you have come to the right place. Where We Need You:
The Chicago office is seeking a Security & Privacy Senior Manager to join our growing team. What You Can Expect:
Senior Managers partner with our clients to solve complex business problems and provide best in class advice and solutions. Senior Managers have a solid understanding of their clients business and demonstrate technical competence in their solution and industry. Senior Managers can clearly articulate the value drivers of our business, and are responsible for developing opportunities both at existing clients and new clients. Senior Managers are responsible for job economics and for ensuring seamless project management. Senior Managers are developing future contacts within the business community and serve as ambassadors of Protiviti in the market. What Will Help You Be Successful:
Do Your Talents Include the Following?
- You enjoy discussing technical and industry trends and seek opportunities to demonstrate and teach seniors and staff on the job.
- You participate in the initiation and development of new products and services.
- You enjoy participating in engagement sales opportunities and consistently develop work at existing clients.
- You are passionate about delivering client satisfaction and demonstrating a growing level of industry and product competency and are able to articulate their value to your clients.
- You understand the business environment and potential client base for your solution and industry.
- You seek opportunities to interact with and mentor personnel, including participating in the creation and rollout of training and developing skill sets.
- You make conscious use of real-time supervision during all phases of an engagement to develop our people.
- You have an inherent interest in project management and team leadership. You seek new ways to create extraordinary development opportunities and ways for your team to make an impact on our clients and communities.
- Prior experience in management or technology consulting
- Cloud architecture design and implementation experience
- Experience with security-related regulatory obligations faced within the financial sector today, including but not limited to FFIEC, NYDFS, GLBA, GDPR, etc.
- Deep experience in how security risks are managed within one or more of the following financial functions: Commercial Banking, Capital markets, Bank Cards/Payments, Insurance, Asset Management or Broker-Dealer
- Experience with assessing, designing, implementing, and enhancing Information Security technologies
- Experience in enabling new technologies securely: Blockchain, Cloud, Big Data, etc.
- Experience with evaluating the effectiveness and use of both technical and non-technical security controls
- Experience with evaluating and designing people processes and procedures to reduce Information Security risks
- Experience with building strategies and roadmaps to achieve a desired result
- Ability to multi-task on simple and complex tasks
- Willingness to learn new concepts, self-develop certain capabilities and are self-motivated to do great things
- Well versed in the use of Microsoft productivity tools (Excel, SharePoint, PowerPoint, Teams, Word, etc.)
- Ability to work with a diverse portfolio of clients across industries
- Supervisory experience of teams including Consultants, Senior Consultants and Managers
- Advanced project management and status reporting capabilities
- Ability to network and build relationships
- At least 3-5 years of Disaster Recovery and/or Business Continuity Management related experience
- Strong understanding of project management and executing projects
- Demonstrated business acumen and the ability to apply technology solutions to solve business problems
- Operating model development (organizational structure, business process design, technology accelerators, KPI definition) for BCM/DR
Your Educational and Professional Qualifications:
- Business Continuity Management Program Assessment/Audit
- Risk Assessment
- Business Impact Analysis (BIA)
- Continuity Strategies Assessment & Development
- Crisis Management
- Disaster Recovery Planning (DRP) & Technology/Cloud Architecture Solutions
- Business Continuity Plan (BCP) Development & Strategy Implementation
- Continuity Plan Exercise/Test & Validation
- Business Continuity Management Training
- Continuity Project Management & Quality Assurance
Do You Love Exploring New Places?
- Undergraduate degree in the field of computer science or engineering or equivalent experience required
- Associate Business Continuity Planner (ABCP)or related certification from the Disaster Recovery International Institute (DRII)
- Certificate of the Business Continuity Institute (CBCI) or related certification from the Business Continuity Institute (CBI)
- 8+ years in a related field, preferably in professional services and/or industry
- Certifications such as CISSP, CISM or CISA, CIPP/US or CIPT, GSEC, GIAC, CEH, CPT are strongly preferred
- Previous experience with FSI Products/Services areas including but not limited to: Commercial Banking, Capital markets, Bank Cards/Payments, Insurance, Asset Management or Broker-Dealer
We travel throughout the month frequently based upon client requests/commitments. Travel may include suburban, regional, or out of state locations.
Protiviti is not licensed or registered as a public accounting firm and does not issue opinions on financial statements or offer attestation services.
For all US & Canada Postings: You may submit your application materials online or call 1.888.556.7420 for additional ways to apply. Protiviti is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
IL PRO CHICAGOPosted TodayFull timeJR-225983
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Protiviti and our independently owned Member Firms provide consulting solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, governance, risk and internal audit to our clients through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries. For the third consecutive year, Protiviti was named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work® for list.
We have served more than 60 percent of Fortune 1000® and 35 percent of Fortune Global 500® companies. We also work with smaller, growing companies, including those looking to go public, as well as with government agencies. Protiviti is a wholly owned subsidiary of Robert Half (NYSE: RHI). Founded in 1948, Robert Half is a member of the S&P 500 index.