My client is a leading global systematic trading firm. For over 20 years they have been investing in superior infrastructure to identify trends in the global markets across all asset classes. They are now specifically looking to make a couple of exceptional Software Engineer hires to help design their next generation post-trade processing platform. My client is at the beginning of revamping their existing system, and it is a big priority for the business. The team is in the development phase, so there is a huge amount to go at and a genuine opportunity to make a big impact.
- Design and develop a next generation system for post-trade processing
- Work with external systems on transaction enrichment and data normalizations
- Design and develop software components such as trade reconciliations, position calculation, P&L calculations and more
- Develop tools to review and analyse trading activity that involves Big Data
- 5-7 years minimum of involved development experience in Python, Java, or C++
- Experience in supporting post-trade processing systems or building BMP/ workflow systems/ eCommerce solutions
- Understanding of data architecture, software design & best coding practices
- Strong experience with SQL databases and messaging solutions, ie. Kafka
- Proven independent contributor in a team dynamic
If you wish to apply, please send your resume to Lauren Campbell at email@example.com to be considered. Please feel free to email me if you wish to discuss the role privately before applying.