Senior Risk Manager, Investment Risk Reporting and Risk Analytics with strong skills in integrating investment risk systems, data management, risk reporting, advanced data manipulation, and expert proficiency with SQL, Python, VBA, C++, etc. is sought by a major investment management firm in Chicago to lead a team of quantitative analysts to build out and develop the firm's risk management data systems and analytics.
Ideal candidate will have prior experience managing a small team of quantitative data analysts in building internal investment data collection and data management platforms and systems for investment risk analysis and risk management. This is a newly created department and a new position. This is a management role that requires hands-on technical experience in data management and data analytics for an investment manager.
- MS in Statistics, Computer Science, Operational Research or another quantitative field
- 5+ years of experience in data analytics, quantitative financial modeling, factor risk analysis
- Technical Skills with Power BI, Tableau, MSCI Risk Manager, BarraOne, Factset, Bloomberg
- Nice to have: experience and knowledge of multi-asset investment products, quantitative risk systems and the investment management lifecycle
- Strong hands0n data skills: SQL, ETL, Python
- Current Python, C++/VBA programming skills
- Minimum 5+ year people management, technical leadership and cross department functional experience
- Strong communication and data presentation skills
- Strong ability in problem solving and driving for results
Keywords: Risk Reporting, Data Management, Risk Analytics, Investment Management, PowerBI, Bloomberg
Please send resume to Jim Geiger firstname.lastname@example.org