A small high frequency trading client of ours is looking for a mid-senior level Researcher to join their dynamic HFT Desk. This team is responsible for managing one of the largest market shares in liquid futures markets across the globe.
Responsibilities will include:
- High frequency data analysis and predictive modeling
- Utilize AI and cutting edge machine learning libraries to predict patterns in futures and cash equities markets
- Direct communication with internal investment committee and clients on portfolio performance
- Research and implementation of new data sets into developmental strategies
- Back testing and understanding of strategies including abstractions and requirements
- Market microstructure research and alpha signal research
- Collaboration between team members in order to drive productivity and facilitate innovative ideas
Ideal candidates should possess:
- 5+ years of experience working on a high frequency trading desk. Candidates coming from an execution or central risk book background will also be considered.
- Exceptional programming and quantitative skills particularly in C++ and Python
- Masters degree in a computational field, Ph.D preferred
- Drive to succeed and see results
If there is an interest, please click the APPLY NOW button below.