Senior IT Auditor Global Assurance
CME Group is the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day, whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better. We're small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.
To learn more about what a career at CME Group can offer you, visit us at www.wherefuturesaremade.com .
As a Senior Information Technology (IT) Auditor, you will be part of an audit team comprised of an Audit Manager and two-three peers to perform six to eight audits annually, often concurrently, in various CME subject and processes areas. You will leverage your strong audit and analytic skills to participate in business process reviews to help establish the scope of the audits.
Your professional skepticism and ability to efficiently understand and deconstruct processes will allow you to identify and asses risk. You will provide coaching to junior members of the team throughout the execution of the audit. You will use your strong oral and written communication skills to professionally conduct interviews with our business partners, clearly and accurately document results of your tests, and effectively communicate results to GA leadership. In addition to performing audits, you will have the opportunity to participate on continuous improvement projects to improve the overall efficiency and quality of department activities and deliverables. Principle Accountabilities:
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the company's IT infrastructure, applications, and IT standards.
• Create accurate, logical and detailed work-papers clearly describing the work performed, results of testing and conclusions reached.
• Build a positive and collaborative business relationships with GA's clients (auditees) and business partners (e.g., other internal risk management functions) to support effective and efficient audit execution.
• Execute complex audits to assess the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls, verify compliance with corporate policies and procedures, and identify opportunities to enhance operating efficiencies and/or reduce costs.
• Partner with more senior members of the GA team to provide recommendations to management for strengthening controls and work with management to develop acceptable solutions to mitigate risk.
• Provide guidance and training to other team members as necessary.
• Prepare comprehensive written reports detailing the results of the audit.
• Maintain and promote knowledge of the CME's operations, including policies and procedures and any applicable regulatory requirements. Required Qualifications:
• 3+ years of experience conducting technology audits.
• Bachelor's degree in Information Technology (Computer Science, Information Systems, Electrical and Computer Engineering).
• Experience and understanding of various governance frameworks and standards such as COBIT, ISO, NIST, COSO, CFTC Regulations.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications and GRC systems (e.g., TeamMate, Archer), or similar electronic workpaper management tool.
• CPA, CIA, CFE, CISA, CISSP, Chartered Accountant or relevant certification required or in progress.