Candidates with strong academic backgrounds and an MBA from top schools are preferred. Experience authoring and presenting original research on subjects like investment behavior are required.
This role will require the ability to synthesize and communicate the firm's investment process and equity market conditions while building superb relationships with clients, investment counselors, and bankers. A solid understanding of the equity business and several years of related client service, marketing, or portfolio management experience is required.
Responsibilities will involve frequent face-to-face client meetings and some marketing responsibilities. The CPM will be accountable for meeting a wide array of client needs and partnering successfully with our investment team.
• MBA from a top school is preferred
• Deep Equity market knowledge, preferably as an analyst or portfolio manager
• Excellent organizational and prioritization skills to deliver to tight deadlines
• Excellent written and numeracy skills
• Ability to relate and coordinate different teams, and develop relationships
• Ability to build rapport with portfolio management and sales teams
• Analytical and problem-solving mind
• Self-motivated with initiative
Keywords: Client Portfolio Manager, Equity Investment Strategies, Equity Research, Marketing, Sales, Business Development
Please send resumes to Jim Geiger firstname.lastname@example.org