My client is a boutique, growing trading firm with cutting edge, best-in-class proprietary technology allowing them to compete on all levels in the global trading industry. They operate in a flat, collaborative structure with a casual but innovative culture. One of the longest running and most profitable RV market making groups require an experienced C++ Developer. They focus on mid/high frequency RV market making.
As a Senior Developer in one of the growing high-frequency trading teams, you will partner directly with a group of Traders to advance a platform that optimizes current and new algorithmic trading strategies in global markets. This person will work alongside a group of talented and passionate individuals in designing, implementing, and owning solutions to exciting problems. The ideal candidate is looking to have a significant impact on a hands-on, performance-driven team and will be appropriately compensated for their effort.
- Manage the current strategy model and partner with another talented development mind to build out new alpha-generating strategies
- Communicate with Traders daily to maintain trading production across global markets
- Identify possible enhancements, design solutions and implement new trading applications in a clean, concise way that continues to decrease latency for greater execution edge
- BS or MS in Computer Science or STEM-related field of study preferred
- 5+ years of low-level C++ programming experience including C++ 11/14/17 required
- Prior experience with distributed systems and multi-threaded application design and development required
- Linux/Unix experience required
- Prior scripting experience with Python highly preferred
- Experience with kdb+ or another time-series database highly preferred
- Prior experience in a proprietary trading or financial services environment highly preferred