Senior Channel Sales/Representative, Software
Senior Sales Channel & Affiliates Representative, Software USA-IL-Chicago-South LaSalle St/en-US/External/job/USA-IL-Chicago-South-LaSalle-St/Senior-Sales-Channel---Affiliates-Representative--Software_R0012223/apply
Wolters Kluwer, Corporate Indirect Tax provides a comprehensive set of solutions that address all aspects of the end-to-end sales tax process and helps businesses stay competitive in our technology-driven, globally-connected world. For all types of business, at each point of need, we offer a solution.
We are currently looking for a Sr. Sales Channel & Affiliates Rep to join our team in the Midwest!
The Sr. Sales Channel & Affiliates Representative for Wolters Kluwer Tax & Accounting is responsible for driving profitable sales growth in assigned corporations that meets or exceeds sales goals. Sales Rep activities include: learning and staying informed on the complex and comprehensive Tax & Accounting product line; learning and following a comprehensive sales process; updating and managing sales pipeline information for an assigned list of accounts; managing time and resources effectively; representing Wolters Kluwer within the industry and territory; and contributing to sales planning and forecasting activities. Specific responsibilities and requirements are outlined below:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Learn the full line of Tax & Accounting products including features, benefits, pricing, intended use, value proposition and competitive position in order to effectively serve clients by attending and engaging fully in product training sessions for new hires; completing all self-study reading, exercises, and activities in the prescribed timeline
- Learn and execute the sales process for Tax & Accounting products and services by staying fully informed of the prescribed sales process
- Partner with your Strategic Solution Consultant and Client Solution Consultant to develop and process opportunities to closure
- Drive new or existing deals by performing demonstrations, developing pricing presentations, holding discovery meetings and scheduling follow-up meetings with clients/prospects
- Contribute to new product development and issue resolution that meets customer needs by identifying gaps/issues where current products do not meet client requirements; work with Product Managers to translate unmet client requirements into business and functional specifications; manage client expectations on the timing, delivery and scope of product enhancements
- Improve TAA market share within the territory by identifying departments/business lines in target accounts using competitive products and engaging the client account at the management and executive level to identify business issues
- Manage time and resources effectively to accomplish sales goals by planning for and scheduling all required sales activity; grouping activities logically (e.g., in-person meeting in the same locale on the same or consecutive days)
- Collaborate with colleagues to exchange information such as selling strategies and marketing information
- Work with other sales personnel and Division Sales Manager to address account/channel conflicts in a professional manner
- Develop an Annual Business Plan based on accurate pipeline predictions, mid-year business update, weekly reports and quarterly forecasts
- Engage in weekly communication with manager
- Performs other duties as assigned
Bachelor's Degree in Business, Accounting, Marketing, or related field; OR, if no degree, 4 years relevant outside sales experience for non-manufacturing/non-agriculture product/services
- 3 years B2B software/SaaS or IT related sales experience, including:
- Experience developing and qualifying prospect lists; developing and executing business plans and forecasts; translating contacts gained through extensive networking into legitimate business opportunities; and making in-person presentations to prospective clients to explain the business' products and services and their alignment with the client's needs
- Advanced professional communication skills (written and verbal)
- Demonstrated track record of consistently achieving/exceeding sales quotas and goals
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook & Teams)
- Proficiency with Salesforce or comparable CRM application
- Experience working with Channel & IPs regarding the following ERPs: Microsoft Dynamics, NAV, SAP and Oracle
- Prior Enterprise sales experience within a multi-divisional organization with various sales channels
- Tax & Accounting industry sales experience or sales to the Accounting/Finance functional area
- Experience using a consultative sales approach
- Consistent Club/Performance Awards and career achievements
- Working knowledge of tax and/or accounting concepts and terminology
- Experience working with Sales and Use Tax industry concepts and terminology
Other Knowledge, Skills, Abilities or Certifications:
- Ability to work independently with a minimum amount of oversight
- Formalized sales training (e.g. Challenger Sales)
- Detail-oriented and ability to handle multiple top priorities
- Ability to function in a fast-paced, collaborative, and matrixed organization
- Strong work ethic and passion for excellence
- Ability to work flexible schedule and overtime as needed
- Excellent facilitation skills and ability to influence--drives for collaboration but not necessarily consensus
- Up to 50% within assigned territory
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by most people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities and requirements.
Posted YesterdayFull timeR0012223
Wolters Kluwer (WKL) is a global leader in professional information, software solutions, and services for the health, tax & accounting, finance, risk & compliance, and legal sectors. We help our customers make critical decisions every day by providing expert solutions that combine deep domain knowledge with advanced technology and services.
Wolters Kluwer reported 2019 annual revenues of 4.6 billion. The group serves customers in over 180 countries, maintains operations in over 40 countries, and employs approximately 19,000 people worldwide. The company is headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands. Wolters Kluwer shares are listed on Euronext Amsterdam (WKL) and are included in the AEX and Euronext 100 indices.
For more information about our solutions and organization, visit , follow us on , , and .
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Wolters Kluwer and all of its subsidiaries, divisions and customer/business units is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other protected status.