My client is a leading trading firm with offices around the globe. Their dedication to the improvement and optimization of their proprietary technology allows the firm to compete on all levels in the global trading industry. They pride themselves on a collaborative culture of integrity, trust, passion, and dedication to personal excellence. Their flat organizational structure and casual environment attracts individuals with the drive to innovate and has led to consistent success.
As a Senior Strategy Developer on one of our growing high-frequency trading teams, you will partner directly with a group of Traders and a Senior Developer to advance a platform that optimizes current and new algorithmic trading strategies in global markets. This person will work alongside a group of talented and passionate individuals in designing, implementing, and owning solutions to exciting problems. The ideal candidate is looking to have a significant impact on a hands-on, performance-driven team and will be appropriately compensated for their effort.
- Manage the current strategy model and partner with another talented development mind to build out new alpha-generating strategies
- Communicate with Traders daily to maintain trading production across global markets
- Identify possible enhancements, design solutions and implement new trading applications in a clean, concise way that continues to decrease latency for greater execution edge
What You'll Need
- BS or MS in Computer Science or STEM-related field of study preferred
- 5+ years of low-level C++ programming experience including C++ 11/14/17 required
- Prior experience with distributed systems and multi-threaded application design and development required
- Linux/Unix experience required
- Prior scripting experience with Python highly preferred
- Experience with kdb+ or another time-series database highly preferred
- Prior experience in a proprietary trading or financial services environment highly preferred