My client is a leading prop shop with a global presence (US, UK, Asia). They are extremely tech-driven and invest very heavily in their engineering teams. Developers here are truly world-class.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented senior C++ software developer to be an integral member of one of their algorithmic trading teams. In this role, you will design, build, and implement full life cycle development of trading applications and tools using agile methodologies. You will also coach and mentor junior engineers on best practices and through code reviews.
Here there is very little red tape, and a rapid feedback loop on the software you build. They are firm believers in automated testing and lightly-coupled architectures. The successful C++ developer will be an enthusiastic programmer, eager to build new technologies that directly impact the business. Requirements:
- 10+ years' development experience with high-availability server-side systems, ideally in C++; and 3+ years using any combination of modern C++ (14/17/20)
- Multithreaded programming experience with in-depth understanding of hardware/software interaction
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering (or related) from a top-tier institution
- Bonus points for experience with numerical computing and/or working with quant researchers
- Experience in trading or other latency-sensitive industry is a big plus
- Top-of-the-market compensation package
- Culture has the lively spirit of a start-up, with stability of a longer-established firm
- Feel valued for your input and get rewarded for great ideas
- H1B visa sponsorship and remote interviews are available if required
If you feel you are a good match, please don't hesitate to get in touch: George James
+44 7377 667533