A career in our Human Resources, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to make a difference at PwC by helping to fully leverage the skills and talents of all our people. Youll help our local offices in driving the Firms people strategy, creating a unique people experience for each individual, and supporting our Firm wide values by working with the core competencies that measure and drive individual and Firm wide success in the marketplace.
To really stand out and make us ?t for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, youll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities and coach to help deliver results.
- Develop new ideas and propose innovative solutions to problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current trends in business area.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Share relevant thought leadership.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality, diverse relationships.
- Uphold the firms code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
High School Diploma
Minimum Years of Experience:
Demonstrates thorough level of knowledge and proven success in the application of Human Capital strategies for Market Line of Service teams, preferably for a global network of professional services firms, in the following areas:
- HC policy interpretation, metrics, sourcing, coaching and development, talent management, performance management and employee relations;
- Project management and onboarding activities; and,
- Data analysis and measuring programs effectiveness.
Demonstrates thorough level of ability and/or proven record of success, preferable for a global network of professional services firms, in the implementation of Human Resources operational support to Market Line of Service teams in the following areas:
- Teaming and multi-tasking in a collaborative environment;
- Building and maintaining relationships;
- Assisting new joiners in assimilation process; - Understanding and implementing Market-based People strategy execution related to diversity initiatives;
- Applying survey feedback and revising onboarding curriculums appropriately;
- Liaising with onboarding and recruitment teams, Learning and Development, Human Capital and appropriate stakeholders to prepare and coordinate onboarding events;
- Preparing hosts and speakers for their role(s) in onboarding events;
- Participating in the recruitment and onboarding of new hires, transferees, and international secondees;
- Conducting root cause analyses and developing action plans based on findings;
- Solving problems, prioritizing tasks, independently making decisions, and/or escalating and consulting with the Market People Leader on more challenging issues;
- Writing, communicating, facilitating, and presenting cogently, to and/or for all levels of internal staff and management; and,
- Delivering timely and constructive feedback as well as coaching others to do the same.