Senior Associate, E-Commerce Sales,Consulting
Senior Associate, eCommerce Consulting
Requisition #: 45436
Practice Area: Advisory
Location: Chicago, IL
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate in Customer & Operations for our practice.
- Ability to work with clients to help understand the business needs and functional requirements of enabling a Connected Commerce capability across the operating model, including process, technology and people
- Ability to work across multiple client functions to document needs and support the formulation of recommendations in order to effect the change needed to achieve business outcomes from a Connected Commerce solution
- Work with the consulting team to help document and communicate client value propositions that tie business metrics to operational business improvements and customer outcomes
- Create high quality client deliverables by working in a team setting
- A minimum of three years of experience in a B2B and/or B2C digital commerce or related function
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university; advanced degree from an accredited college/university is preferred
- Exposure to and understanding of one or more commerce-oriented business functions such as distribution and fulfillment, order management, payments, pricing and promotions, or analytics
- Experience in implementing e-commerce solutions using a platform such as SAP, Oracle or Salesforce, preferably in a consulting capacity
- Strong analytical, written and verbal communication with a professional presence
- Excellent written and verbal communication, facilitation, presentation and people management skills
- Travel may be up to 80-100%
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.