Senior Associate, Consulting,Peoplesoft
43355 ApplyButton Widget Job Field Widget
Are you a PeopleSoft functional implementer or security administrator looking for a career change?
RSM has an exceptional career opportunity for a PeopleSoft risk consultant to join our Risk Advisory Services (RAS) practice, as part of our ERP, Analytics and Continuity Risk team due to the rapid growth we are experiencing.
The PeopleSoft consultant will be responsible for either performing or supervising PeopleSoft related risk services for both the Assurance and Advisory practices of the firm; including sensitive access and segregation of duties assessments, rule design and configuration of PeopleSoft tools utilized by RSM, as well as functional expertise supporting our automated application control audits. Additional responsibilities may include performing risk assessments over PeopleSoft implementations, upon completion of the assessments, you may be asked to help educate clients on how to resolve PeopleSoft issues.
The PeopleSoft risk consultant may be expected to manage non- PeopleSoft engagements at times across the firm; with other ERP champion SME's. Our consultants provide advice to CEO's, CFO's, CRO's, CIO's, CISO's and Boards of Directors on how to understand and adhere to changing regulatory compliance requirements. Our in-depth industry experience and collaborative approach assures our clients have solutions that help them minimize risk while maximizing opportunities for growth.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide subject matter expertise for RSM's PeopleSoft related risk activities; such as PeopleSoft security, PeopleSoft segregation of duties, PeopleSoft business automated controls, PeopleSoft implementation risk assessments and PeopleSoft data analytics to perform tests of operating effectiveness and effectively communicate recommendations to clients for improvements related to PeopleSoft risk, security, and controls
- Provide our clients with the power of being understood by delivering solutions that address their specific PeopleSoft ERP needs in a meaningful way and with a value driven approach
Perform or supervise non- PeopleSoft IT risk related engagements such as IT audits, IT risk assessments, segregation of duties assessments, etc.
- Assist with PeopleSoft related business development activities including; company and market research, responding to RFPs, networking via local chapters of IIA, ISACA and other events, as well as attending sales meetings with our prospective clients
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft segregation of duties tools such as Fastpath is a plus
- Provide on-the-job or internal conference PeopleSoft security risk & controls training to the staff
- Ability to identify and escalate engagement risk issues internally
- While we manage most of our engagements remotely, flexibility to travel nationally, and overnight depending on client locations might be needed
- Demonstrated knowledge either PeopleSoft application security or PeopleSoft functional configuration for supporting the implementations of PeopleSoft business process requirements.
- 4+ years’ experience in working with PeopleSoft
- Experience on at least 1 PeopleSoft implementation
- Auditing experience is a plus, but is not a requirement for this position. Candidate must demonstrate a willingness to learn how to perform a risk assessment or audit, and be willing to obtain a CISA (Certified Information Security Auditor) certification in the future
- Clear & effective communication skills is required
- Ability to understand what to communicate to difference audiences
- High organized with the ability to monitor engagement time and expenses
- Provide client status updates, review deliverables, maintain updates with the engagement consultant timely and communicate client opportunities
- Provides positive reinforcement and leadership to staff
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks, projects and assignments
- Possess strong business ethics and willingness to adhere to stringent professional standards
- Ability to put forth additional effort to meet deadlines when necessary
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective. Text/HTML Job ID: Job Field Widget
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
req9632 Text/HTML Line of Business: Job Field Widget
Consulting Services Text/HTML SubFunction: Job Field Widget
RC ERP Analytics and Cont Risk Text/HTML Job Type: Job Field Widget
FullTime Text/HTML Req #: Job Field Widget
req9632 Text/HTML Location: Job Field Widget
Chicago, IL US Text/HTML Region: Job Field Widget
Great Lakes Region Text/HTML Job Category: Job Field Widget
Business Consulting/Technology Text/HTML Employment Type: Job Field Widget
Experienced Text/HTML Degree Required: Job Field Widget
Bachelor Text/HTML Travel: Job Field Widget
Yes ApplyButton Widget Social Sharing