We are looking to hire a detailed-oriented, high energy Manager to help build our Oracle ERP Risk Advisory Consulting practice for RSM US LLP. The Manager will be responsible for innovating service offerings, and building delivery capabilities within RSM’s fast growing Consulting Practice. The ideal candidate will be able to work in a fast-paced environment while juggling multiple client-facing projects with mission-critical internal initiatives. The firm combines local, regional and national team collaboration to provide a rewarding career with great growth opportunities.
Scope of Services:
• The Oracle ERP Risk Advisory Consulting practice supports primarily mid-market clients across a multitude of industries who are currently operating on or plan to implement one of the Oracle suite of solutions.
• The practice helps our clients manage risk via various complex projects ranging from configuration review, controls testing, pre- and post- implementation risk assessments, segregation of duties analysis, GRC automation, and security vulnerability testing.
• In addition to supporting client-facing projects, the practice is continually seeking to grow our in-house capabilities via innovative initiatives including robotic-process automation (RPA), data analytics, and development of diagnostics tools.
• Engagement management including project planning, status reporting, reviewing client deliverables, budget management and forecasting, and complying with all RSM quality standards.
• Contributing to the execution of the Risk Advisory Services strategy and growth plan by building, developing and managing teams to meet the strategic goals at the local, regional, and national levels.
• Furthering RSM’s brand and market presence by serving as a visible spokesperson and thought leader at industry conferences and other professional events.
• Growing client relationships in the mid-market tier. This includes strengthening relationships within existing accounts, as well as developing new leadership-level relationships at potentially new accounts.
• Proactively driving the continued maturation and industrialization of our current Oracle ERP Advisory methodology, associated work programs and testing procedures.
• Promoting cross-competency growth by identifying opportunities to integrate add-on services both within and outside of Risk Advisory.
• Developing our people through technical training and career advising. Also includes working with Recruiting to identify and screen external talent in the marketplace, hire, and onboard.
• Integrating the strategy and adopting the core values of the firm.
• Position Requirements: Deep technical exposure in the Oracle suite of applications including Oracle Fusion Financials, CRM, HCM, Procurement, SCM, Projects, and GRC – on both cloud and on-premise platforms.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience evaluating, designing, and testing ERP application controls (exposure to or experience with common controls frameworks/methodology such as COSO, COBIT, ISO, NIST, etc. is a plus)
• Exposure to Oracle GRC tools
• Familiarity with Oracle security vulnerability assessment tools/options
• Experience with at least 2 full lifecycle Oracle implementations
• Thorough understanding of fundamentals of consulting/advisory engagement management (i.e. realization, utilization, leverage model staffing, status reporting, billing, etc.)
• Experience training others on ERP controls and security knowledge
• Traveling as needed to support national growth of the Risk Advisory practice.
• Oracle-specific technical certifications (i.e. OCA, OCP, OCM)
Standards of Performance:
The ideal candidate will be an analytical, organized, and innovative problem solver who demonstrates the following behaviors on a daily basis:
• Strong sense of leadership and a high level of energy
• Self-starter with a practice building mentality who is hands on, results-oriented and leads by example
• Highly respected team leader and people developer with an ability to inspire others to follow
• Exceptional executive presence and professionalism that commands the respect of colleagues and subordinates
• A strong entrepreneurial spirit with the highest level of professionalism, personal honestly, integrity and ethics
• Ability to communicate effectively with a broad audience ranging from technical to non-technical
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.