Advancing global markets
starts with great people.
Join the largest (and only) exchange operator in the Fortune 500.
"Our people, who are our greatest
asset, make what we do possible."
- Jeffrey Sprecher, CEO
Help transform markets anywhere around the globe.
☰ Manager, Quantitative Risk Management New 📅 20000434 Requisition # 📅 1 day ago Post Date Apply for Job Share this Job Sign Up for Job Alerts Job Purpose
The Manager, Quantitative Risk Management joins a team that researches, implements, prototypes, and supports state of the art pricing and risk management systems. The primary role for this position will be to support the creation of innovative pricing and risk solutions in a peer reviewed environment as well as analyze daily and real-time market information for industry leading over-the-counter credit derivatives clearinghouse. The Manager must be results-oriented, self-motivated and have the ability to thrive in small teams and very fast-pace environments. This role requires frequent interaction with Risk Developers, Risk Managers, Quants and Senior Management. The candidate must have the ability to work independently; must have excellent communication skills; must have excellent organizational skills and decision making ability. Responsibilities
Knowledge and Experience
- Validate and support quantitative models and methodologies
- Support implementation and development of quantitative solutions for risk management
- Provide detailed analysis and documentation of methods, techniques, and findings
- Engage in innovative research tasks for the team and management
- Investigate and manage large data sets
- Validate and support risk management systems and reports
- Post graduate degree in financial engineering, mathematical finance or similar (MS or PhD required)
- Excellent understanding of fixed income markets as well as credit and equity derivatives
- Minimum 3 years of direct experience in a quantitative role
- Minimum 3 years of scientific problem solving using software tools
- Minimum 3 years of experience using C#, Java, VBA or Matlab
- Minimum 3 years of experience using retrieving data from structured databased (SQL/Oracle)
- Excellent ability to work under pressure, formulate and articulate solutions and defend assumptions
- Excellent ability to solve real world business problems using quantitative and computational techniques
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent ability to communicate technical ideas to colleagues outside the domain
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills with acute attention to details
Intercontinental Exchange, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or ancestry, age, disability or veteran status, or other protected status. Additional Information
- Job Type: Standard
- Schedule: Full-time
Previous Job Searches
Create and manage profiles for future opportunities.
Track your opportunities.
United States, IL, Chicago
📁 Risk Management
Requisition #: 20000433
© Intercontinental Exchange. All rights reserved. Follow Us: 0 0