Program/Release Manager - Risk Systems (IT) Chicago - 125 S Franklin/en-US/careers/job/Chicago---125-S-Franklin/Program-Release-Manager---Risk-Systems--IT-_REQ-1527/apply
Role: Program/Release Manager for Renaissance Risk technology transformation program
WORK TO BE PERFORMED:
- Key role to ensure robust program planning, delivery and coordination across the Renaissance risk technology transformation effort.
- Portfolio Management: Coordinate multiple projects with individual development managers to ensure releases are coordinated
- Program planning: Establish execution plan and enablement frame work to improve OCCs rigor in support of the strategic Renaissance transformation. Align the roll-out of this approach, the environments and all work with critical work-plans and deliverables across the program.
- Quality and Integration Management Focus: Scope and lead all technical quality management activities and all technical integrations activities including the sequencing and formulation of critical dependencies across the multiple tracks of work within Risk and other pillars such as Clearing and Data.
- Budget: Help as needed with coordinating budget related activities including ongoing/annual budgets, time capture etc
- Work: Consult with the PMO leaders, dev leads, business leads daily, or more frequently as needed, and track leaders and IT technical leaders to ensure we are on track to meet deliverables over program life.
- Transition Work: Mapping out requisite steps to completely implement Renaissance technical capabilities and related operational processes for Go Live.
- Decommission Work: Coordinate and develop an approach and plan including all related activities required to sunset the existing Encore platform.
- Assist management in the implementation of a contemporary software delivery practice while ensuring that new process advance the delivery framework which enable OCC remains the bedrock and foundation of secure markets while building tomorrows solutions today.
II. SKILL AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Expertise leading large scale transformations and program leadership. Successful track record of program delivery
- Experience in program management of technology efforts required.
- Strong understanding and experience with Agile Scrum and preferably SAFE required.
- Financial industry experience preferred. Capital markets and/or risk related experience a plus.
- Practical experience proactively identifying and mitigating program risks/issues and coordinating solutions.
- Technical acumen coupled with technology architecture competencies that allow the candidate to traverse the picture and details associated with multiple track program.
- Expertise in developing and maturing core technology and service capabilities of quality management and architecting there processes critical to the roll-out and implementation of quality management practices.
- Effective communication and world-class collaboration skills are a must. Must be a team player.
- Ability to work within a matrixed structure with multifaceted elements of ambiguity capable of synthesizing these factors with a resulting approach which meet critical path needs and strategic outcomes.
- Ability to influence and articulate outcomes while interacting with diverse audiences at all levels.
- Proven financial management, risk and issue management skills as well as proven track record of operating in sprint-based work groups across multiple locations.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high pressure environment. Ability to multitask.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Robust Excel and Powerpoint skills
When you find a position you're interested in, click the 'Apply' button. Please complete the application and attach your resume.
You will receive an email notification to confirm that we've received your application.
If you are called in for an interview, a representative from OCC will contact you to set up a date, time, and location.
For more information about , please click .
OCC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Posted YesterdayFull timeREQ-1527
OCC is the world's largest equity derivatives clearing organization and the foundation for secure markets. Founded in 1973, OCC operates under the jurisdiction of both the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and the U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) as a Derivatives Clearing Organization. Named 2016 Clearinghouse of the Year - The Americas by FOW Magazine and 2016 Clearinghouse of the Year by Global Investor/ISF Magazine, OCC now provides central counterparty (CCP) clearing and settlement services to 20 exchanges and trading platforms for options, financial futures, security futures, and securities lending transactions. More information about OCC is available at www.theocc.com.