Risk Analyst (Operational Resilience & Business Continuity)
CME Group is the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day, whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better. We're small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.
To learn more about what a career at CME Group can offer you, visit us at www.wherefuturesaremade.com .
The Risk and Compliance Programs within Business Continuity Management and Global Security serve as a "Second Line of Defense"
for the Department. Collectively, the Programs help ensure that Business Continuity, Global Security and CME Group are aware of and, when necessary, acting on instances of elevated risk and opportunities to improve the control environment. The Risk Analyst will assist in the execution of the Risk and Compliance Programs and related projects. Principal Accountabilities:
Skills and Software Requirements:
- Assist in the execution of the Third Party Risk Management program. Responsibilities will be tailored to the Analyst, but opportunities include interacting with the VRM tool, identifying opportunities to evolve the program, improving the completeness and accuracy of program data, supporting the program leader in meetings and engagements and memorializing exercise outcomes.
- Assist in the execution of the Operational Risk Program including annual Risk Control Self Assessments, Incident Tracking, Change Management and related reporting.
- Assist in the execution of the Compliance Management program. Initial responsibilities will be tailored to the Analyst, but opportunities include supporting the risk assessment and scoping process, fine tuning the control library, inputting information into a repository for testing and findings information and helping execute test scripts.
- Supporting the Crisis Analysis and Response team through ongoing monitoring of Geopolitical and Market based events, document administration and exercise development.
- Work with Sr. Director on ad hoc data analytics and reporting projects to better inform Sr. Management.
- Strong Basic computer skills including all Microsoft Office applications, with intermediate to advanced Excel skills a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Strong attention to detail and an ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Well-developed organizational skills.
- General knowledge of Risk Management practices.
- Direct experience with Third Party Risk, Operational Risk, or controls testing a plus.
- Direct experience with data analytics a plus.
- Experience with Tableau a plus.