Regional Sales Manager
Regional Sales Manager - Cyber Security
- Selling cyber security products and services to prospective customers, using solution selling concepts.
- Maintain current customer relationships and expand footprint by selling additional products and services.
- Build and maintain executive relationships with customers and prospects.
- Prepare and deliver proposals as well as business presentations.
- Represent the company at industry events in territory or broader events when needed.
- Provide input to the engineering and development teams to refine the solutions that will meet the current and future needs of the market
- Work with marketing to create multi-channel marketing campaigns for the acquisition and retention of customers
- Maintain customer interactions and proposals while also as well as updating sales process status of specific opportunities in Salesforce.com
- Up to 50% travel in assigned region
- 5+ years experience selling enterprise technology solutions with preference being in cyber security, including both product and services.
- Solid track record of quota attainment and new client acquisition.
- Track record of selling to and maintaining relationships with Fortune 500 companies.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion (about $14.4 billion USD at 2017 average rate). Visit us at . People matter, results count. Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Capgemini's robust Outsourcing offerings include: Applications Management, Infrastructure Management and Business Process Management. We combine these services with our deep industry knowledge and experience to provide the change agent to accelerate business growth. We generate quality and speed through our proven tools, methods and global centers. These capabilities, coupled with our program management expertise are tailored to fit the most challenging business needs.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - Primary Location:
US-IL-Chicago Work Locations: Job:
Capgemini Global Schedule: