Recruiting Concierge (Contract)
Job Description Role Description
The Recruiting concierge will be responsible for managing candidates' experiences throughout the entire interview process and ensuring that the candidates have a positive experience. The Recruiting concierge will also contribute to the daily maintenance of the Recruiting database and help support various members of the recruiting team. The successful candidate will be a self-starter who has demonstrated the ability to function independently in a fast-paced, dynamic, and demanding environment. This person will be intellectually curious, intuitive, trustworthy, and have the highest ethical standards. This person will add value by working on a number of simultaneous projects with minimal supervision and exemplary follow-through. Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet candidate and serve as his/her contact for the remainder of the day.
- Responsible for handling changes to the interview schedule. Report changes to the interview schedule to the remaining interviewers via email or updated Outlook meeting requests.
- Ensure that the application is collected and review for potential red flags or missing information. Report red flags to recruiter and the recruiting coordinator.
- Manage candidate's travel arrangements and make changes to flights/car services as needed.
- Update the candidate's profile in Applicant Tracking System with information from the day's interviews. Track feedback that is received.
- Maintain the tidiness of conference rooms as needed
- Administration of coding tests.
- Light scheduling which includes but is not limited to phone screens and short in-office meetings.
- Maintain the supply of new hire resources and welcome letter gift cards
- Send out all new hire welcome packets and flowers
- Logging and processing all candidate expenses
- Special projects from Director of Recruiting Operations and/or other members of the Recruiting team.
- Prior internship or full-time experience working in a professional environment
- Bachelor's degree
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and thrive in a fast-paced team environment
Citadel is a global investment firm built around world-class talent, sound risk management, and innovative leading-edge technology. For a quarter of a century, Citadel's hedge funds have delivered meaningful and measurable results to top-tier investors around the world, including sovereign wealth funds, public institutions, corporate pensions, endowments and foundations.
With an unparalleled ability to identify and execute on great ideas, Citadel's team of more than 675 investment professionals, operating from offices including Chicago, New York, San Francisco, London, Hong Kong and Shanghai, deploy capital across all major asset classes, in all major financial markets.