Chicago-based US Equity Investment firm is looking for a Quantitative Equity Investment Analyst to develop alternative equity investment strategies using quantitative methodologies. The firm’s products include a US Equity Market Neutral fund and a 130/30 portable alpha fund. Entry Level Position-No work experience is required. Must have a Ph.D. in Physics or Statistics, a superior academic resume, and a desire to work in finance. Compensation will depend on relevant work or academic experience in this area.
- Work on Quantitatively driven equity strategies
- Develop the 130/30 product
- Develop a portable alpha product
- Working with the firm’s sales force on explaining the investment process to institutional clients. Sales calls are a central part of the job.
- Will look at recent PhD’s with strong statistical and quantitative backgrounds
- Must have either relevant work experience or demonstrated academic work on quantitatively driven equity strategies, alpha generation, and advanced knowledge of the equity markets
- Strong Python and R programming skills
- Proven experience working with large datasets
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- PhD would be preferred.
Keywords: Equity Investment Strategist, Quantitative, Statistics, PhD, Alpha Generation
Please send resume to Jim Geiger email@example.com