A leading investment management firm with a focus in quantitative investment strategies is currently looking to add a senior quantitative researcher to their cross asset global Markets portfolio management team. The firm have an excellent reputation and a highly experienced management team therefore you will be working with some key figures in systematic investing.
As a senior researcher you will be tasked with generating investment ideas across global equity markets, fixed income, rates and currencies and implementing them across various institutional GTAA, Multi-Asset Income, Multi-Asset Real Return and Managed Volatility portfolios.
You responsibilities will include:-
- Identification and analysis of Risk Premia across asset classes
- Research in alternative beta strategies, risk premia/risk parity and risk management
- Portfolio research responsibility for the EM/Global Markets Fund.
- Research into systematic tactical trades in emerging market local rates, hard currency bonds (sovereign and corporate), equities, and FX
- Responsibility for strategic allocation
- Quantitative single stock selection models based on price and non-price related pricing factors
- Production implementation of existing and developing strategies.
- Building various macro indicators and custom equity baskets based on macro themes
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a cross asset tactical asset allocation group or cross asset systematic global macro team.
Applicants should have cross asset experience (equity, FX, rates, fixed income and currency) across EM/global Markets.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a world renowned team, working on one of the most advanced platforms. The team is small but experienced therefore you will receive lots of exposure.
All applicants must have work Authorisation for the USA.
In order to apply please send your CV in WORD FORMAT to email@example.com
Interviews have already begun to take place.