Quantitative Analyst/ Data Analyst /Chicago /Asset Manager / Buy Side
My client is an exciting quantitative asset management firm based in Chicago managing over 110 billion in equity portfolios. They are looking to expand their investment team by bringing in a quantitative analyst to work alongside the PMs and Developers.
This role is to assist the investment team with the daily updates and maintenance of the quantitative processes and models. The position is heavily focussed on data, analytics, databases, coding and interacting with the PMs and Developers.
• Undergraduate degree in a quantitative discipline such as Engineering, Math, or Computer Science. CFA a plus.
• Strong analytics skills are essential.
• Excellent SQL skills, building complex queries, and working with large datasets.
• Experience with writing production-grade code in Python/C++/Java or other programming languages is a big plus.
• Experience conducting statistical analysis including but limited to Time Series analysis, Factor research, and risk modelling.
This is a really interesting position that will allow you to be very technically hands on as well as getting the business exposure by working within a quantitative team for a very well-established asset manager.
To apply for this role please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org