A great opportunity for an enthusiastic and skilled quant specialist to be part of a global team serving the equities research team and global trading teams. ** Applicants must have relevant education in quantitative systems/analysis etc for consideration. Must have relevant experience in research of systematic/quantitative systems**
- Strong quantitative/systematic skills including but not limited to research and/or analysis
- Experience monitoring systematic models in production
- Experience working with programming languages such as python - essential and c, c++, r or VBA -desirable and preferred
- Experience in quantitative research
- Outstanding analytical skills, and ideally you will have a STEM background (Science, Technology, Engineering, or Maths degree) from a top IVY League University.
- Postgraduate qualification much preferable within highly analytical background - (Ideally computer science or programming based)
- Strong communication skills – must present ideas in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences
For a discrete conversation about the role please reach out to our Executive Search Consultant Thomas Hennelly or Jack Kennedy
Due to the high volume of applications, we will only be able to respond to candidates who have had previous experience and a successful track record.
“You’re the specialist in your sector, We’re the specialist in recruitment"