The QA Analyst II
is an intermediate test engineer who is technically strong and has the business knowledge to execute, analyze, deliver and support any feature in the application. The incumbent must establish and maintain testing environments as well as analyze, verify, and troubleshoot test results against requirements. The QA Analyst II
is required to report task progress, suggest creative ideas and approaches for improvement, and escalate issues to the Sr. QA Analyst and Lead Analyst. Principal Accountabilities:
• Assist the senior QA member or Lead in identifying test scope, test risks, and test methodology.
• Create and maintain test documentation.
• Execute test responsibilities with minimal supervision.
• Interface and communicate with internal teams and external support groups. Skills & Software Requirements:
- Must be experienced with SQL and Linux/UNIX with some knowledge in OOP concepts and familiar with Java/C++.
- Good problem determination skills that help lead to problem resolution.
- Experience with messaging protocol(s).
- Experience with Test Automation as well as manual testing.
Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related discipline is required; or equivalent combination of education and relevant proven work experience that is required for the specific job level. Experience:
1 - 2 years of progressively more demanding work experience. Candidate must have demonstrated a successful testing career progression.
CME Group: Where Futures Are Made
CME Group (www.cmegroup.com) is the world's leading derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day, whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better. With 3,500 employees located around the world, we're small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.
This position requires that you be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by the date of hire. Proof of vaccination will be required as a condition of employment. CME Group complies with federal, state and local laws with respect to providing accommodations for individuals who are unable to receive the vaccine due to a medical condition or religious belief.