QA Analyst I
CME Group is the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day, whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better. We're small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.
To learn more about what a career at CME Group can offer you, visit us at www.wherefuturesaremade.com .
The QA Analyst I is a beginner test engineer with strong technical skills needed to execute tests cases and report defects with minimal supervision. The candidate should be able to analyze and verify the actual test results against expected test results. The candidate should have the ability to learn quickly & deal with a fast-paced environment. The candidate will work both independently and as a team member to solve problems and implement solutions.
- Create and maintain test documentation, including defects reports and test results.
- Execute test responsibilities with minimal supervision, including test execution, defects reporting, and test results reporting.
- Learn new tools & technology to support test execution.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent/better strongly preferred, but substantial relevant experience could substitute
- Must be proficient with Unix/Linux, SQL, Defect Tracking Tool, MS Office.
- Knowledge on QA basics - Writing test cases, Integration, Regression testing, Ability to identify defects and troubleshoot root causes
- Ability to understand and absorb business & technology concepts quickly.
- Experience/Knowledge in QA automation for frontend & backend