nCino Program Manager
311 West Monroe Street, 14th Floor
Chicago, Illinois, 60606
At West Monroe, our people are our business.
We pride ourselves on bringing a different mindset to consulting—and that takes a different approach: highly collaborative, flexible, and tenacious.
Our people-first, highly collaborative culture is core to our identity. It’s something we care about, and something we strive to enrich and preserve. No hierarchies. No siloes. No egos. Just smart ideas, unique perspectives, and the drive to make an impact for our clients.
We also know that the best outcomes for both our people and our clients result from including diverse perspectives at the table. That’s why inclusion & diversity is one of our core values.
Every day our clients rely on us to help them tackle their greatest challenges, by strategically deploying technology through a business-focused and industry-specific lens. We bring together both the right knowledge and the right approach, so that they can capitalize on opportunities and deliver real results. That takes the right team. And that’s where you come in.
Ready to thrive in the next step on your career journey?
West Monroe is currently seeking an nCino Program Manager:
- Staffing & Pipeline
- Daily management of nCino resource staffing (working with RPOs)
- Develop a process to better define supply and demand of resource availability
- Support recruiting “data pulls” for offers
- BD pipeline management and cleanup follow ups
- Management of our nCino resource tracker highlighting skills and depth
Meetings & Communications:
- Coordination of Monthly Newsletter
- Prep for Bi-Monthly Meetings
- Prep for Quarterly Stakeholder Meetings
- Planning for Quarterly nCino QBRs
- Schedule, execute and manage weekly nCino BD and staffing call
- Partner with Marketing on external brand efforts
- Manage testimonials we’re building with clients
- Manage employee engagement outputs and actions
- Administrative Management of the COE Assets:
Program Manage Annual Goals:
- Build and execute project plan of annual nCino COE goals by Pillar and Functional Area
- Weekly status report with progress/updates on our annual goals
- Asset Maintenance
- Drive BD refresh/updates walking decks/proposal decks
- nCino COE SharePoint repository management of assets
- Training on how to use and leverage assets
- Manage training offerings and nCino certifications
- Follow up with project teams on asset submission during and post project
- Support alliance activities with AutoRABIT and Ascend
Accelerator Ownership & Maintenance:
- Work with nCino LT to define existing accelerator enhancements
- Identify and manage teams who are upgrading accelerators
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
- At least 5+ combined years of Financial Services industry and professional services consulting experience including Client delivery
- Commercial Lending experience within the Financial Services industry is required
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit, having a desire to lead key strategic initiatives for the nCino COE
- Must have experience managing and coordinating with a variety of teams, including operations, small engagements as well as large initiatives
- Must have experience estimating project work effort, cost, and identifying and mitigating project risks
- Must have experience effectively leading organizations or teams through change at a program management level
- Must have recent experience or proficiency with financial services industry projects and have “been there, done that” confidence regarding capability to deliver value and end state solutions
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and presentation skills
- A commitment to inclusion and diversity, and openness to new ideas and perspectives
- Candidates must be eligible to work permanently in the United States without sponsorship
- Strong communication skills to be able to work with nCino, WMP leaders, and peers, including presenting to C-level executives
Ready to get started? Join our team and make an impact.
To learn more about inclusion and diversity at West Monroe, visit www.wmp.com/inclusion.
West Monroe Partners is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law.