A Lower Middle Market Private Equity firm based in Chicago is looking for a strong industrials VP to join the team to help lead the day to day.
A an Industrials focused Private Equity firm located in the heart of Chicago is actively looking to expand their team with an excellent Vice President to join their team to help lead the day to day. This is a very team-focused, collaborative and operational first firm that provides an environment for growth. As a VP you will play an integral role in all aspects of the deal process.
Vice President Responsibilities:
- Diligence and execute private equity investment opportunities across Industrials
- Developing investment memorandum and materials to presenting directly to investment committee
- Working directly with management teams of portfolio companies post transaction close
- Evaluate and monitor the ongoing performance of portfolio company investments
- Maintain deal pipeline to memorialize all screened investment opportunities
- Directly supporting senior members of the team in addition to ad hoc projects
- Participate in fund raising presentations and marketing
Vice President Qualifications:
- Investment Banking and Private Equity experience
- Strong transactional experience
- Experienced within the Industrials sector
- MBA from a top tier program preferred but not required
- Strong GPA from top tier university
- Exceptional modeling and analytical skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
If you are interested in joining a successful firm offering a long-term opportunity, please apply today!