The Pricing Analyst will conduct detailed analyses of CME pricing programs, and will help to design and implement pricing actions to support product strategy. The individual in this role will prepare quantitative and qualitative analysis to support product line managers in identifying market development opportunities for their products, as well as other more advanced analytics to measure an initiativeâ€™s impact on liquidity and market health. The role will also include liaising with our sales teams to ensure coordination between sales and outreach efforts as they pertain to strategic pricing initiatives.
- Conduct in-depth quantitative and qualitative analysis about market structure and client behavior to understand impacts on liquidity
- Develop tools to track success and effectiveness against an initiativeâ€™s stated goals. Also assist product managers in setting appropriate goals
- Help manage relationships with key internal and external stake holders including Business Lines, Sales teams, Finance, Legal and IT
- Collaborate with various divisions at the exchange to assist with implementation of CME Groupâ€™s pricing strategies
- Facilitate coordination between product managers and sales teams on pricing initiatives, through relationship-building and process improvement
- Contribute to the development and thought leadership of pricing initiatives at CME Group
Software Skills and Requirements:
- Knowledge of the futures/options-on-futures
- Bachelorâ€™s Degree required, preferably in Business, Economics or Mathematics
- 1-3+ Years of prior work experience
- Outstanding quantitative and qualitative analytical skills, including the ability to summarize complex data for senior management
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to build and manage relationships internally and externally
- An understanding of the financial markets and the desire to learn about financial derivatives and related instruments
CME Group: Where Futures Are Made
CME Group (www.cmegroup.com) is the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day, whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better. With 2,500 employees located around the world, we're small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.