- Chicago, IL, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- IG Group
Premium Client Manager
- Chicago, IL, USA
- Full time
- 19 Jun 19
IG empowers informed, decisive, adventurous people to access opportunities in over 15,000 financial markets. With a strong focus on innovation and technology, the company puts client needs at the heart of everything it does.
IG’s vision is to be a global leader in retail trading and investments. Established in 1974 as the world’s first financial spread betting firm, it continued leading the way by launching the world’s first online and iPhone trading services.
IG is now an award-winning, multi-platform trading company, the world’s No.1 provider of CFDs* and a global leader in forex. It provides leveraged services with the option of limited-risk guarantees, and offers an execution-only share dealing service in the UK, Australia, Germany, France, Ireland, Austria and the Netherlands. IG has recently launched a range of affordable, fully managed investment portfolios, to provide a comprehensive offering to investors and active traders.
It is a member of the FTSE 250, with offices across Europe, including a Swiss bank, Africa, Asia-Pacific, the Middle East and the US, where it offers on-exchange limited risk derivatives via the Nadex brand.
*Based on revenue excluding FX (from published financial statements, October 2016)
Premium Client ManagerJob Title
Premium Client Manager
Do you want to join a start-up business that will make an impact in financial services, by disrupting an established market with a bold strategy and cutting-edge technology? IG US LLC is launching as a Retail Foreign Exchange Dealer (RFED) in Chicago, to offer forex trading to retail customers across the United States.
The job of a Premium Client Manager (PCM) is to grow IG's client base through their own activity including client referrals and any other business development, events and marketing initiatives. A PCM will also provide the appropriate level of account management, customer service and trade execution to the Premium client portfolio in the United States. Preference given to candidates with a book of established clients.
- Build a strong book of clients through client referrals and networking.
- Maintain a healthy pipeline of prospective business and manage through the various sales stages through to conversion.
- Handling incoming dealing lines (volumes will be dictated by client activity and market volatility).
- Dealing for both your allocated and personally recruited clients as well as covering for colleagues' client bases where necessary. This will also include non-dealing client queries.
- Regularly organize and lead seminars and sales events for clients/prospects as required.
- Meet and entertain clients (and prospects) at sporting and cultural events which will require frequent travel.
- Plan and execute marketing events or campaigns as directed.
Key Performance Indicators
- Trading revenue from accounts introduced
- Number of new accounts funded
- Dealing accuracy and calls
- At least 3 years' experience of business development and sales
- Relevant industry experience in derivatives, FX or futures markets
- Excellent knowledge and experience of financial markets
- Contacts with High Net Worth/Professional trading clients
- Highly numerate and works well under pressure
- Has the right to work in USA
- Good degree in a numerate subject
- Series 3, 34
- Business development with a hunger to grow business and network
- Sales focused in terms of growing client base
- Able to communicate with and develop relationships with clients
- Excellent telephone manner, interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated and sales driven
- Able to take proactive action when necessary
- Able to work in a pressurised environment
- Well organised with good time management skills
This role requires the job holder to be approved by the National Futures Association.
What we offer
- Opportunity to join a dynamic team
- A package incorporating a competitive base salary and incentive plan
- A range of compelling staff benefits
- Career within a dynamic, international company
- Full in-house training
IG US LLC is launching as a Retail Foreign Exchange Dealer (RFED) in Chicago, to offer FX trading to retail customers across the United States. IG US is part of IG Group, headquartered in London and founded in 1974, and we are the world leader in retail trading of financial derivatives. IG Group specializes in Contracts for Difference (CFDs) on stocks, indices, commodities and currencies.
IG Group is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is part of the FTSE 250 index. The Group has over 1,200 employees in 13 countries worldwide and more than 185,000 customers globally. With a strong focus on innovation and technology, the company puts client needs at the heart of everything it does.
Number of openings