CME Group is currently looking for a People Analytics - Summer 2023 intern. Description
The HR People Analytics Intern position will provide valuable exposure and expansive experience within the People Analytics domains. The role will be primarily responsible for supporting HR metrics and reports both in Workday and other applications and will report to the Manager, People Analytics. Principal Accountabilities:
- Perform a variety of HR analytics related request based on business needs and inquires
- Assist with People Analytics market research
- Execute customized reporting in Workday and other HR systems
- Identify automation and self-service opportunities for HR reporting and metrics
- Help maintain associated system documentation & support the People Analytics team as directed.
- Works closely with HR Tech Analysts, People Analytics Manager and HR leaders to support the above functions.
Location and Hours:
- Candidates must be currently enrolled in school pursuing a degree in Human Resources, Business Administration/Management, Information Systems, Analytics, Date Sciences or related field
- Must be team oriented with a high level of professionalism
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Can-do attitude with a willingness to take initiative and surface new ideas
- Detail oriented mindset
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Computer proficiency in MS Office, specifically Excel
- Knowledge of Workday HCM or other HRIS system a plus
- Chicago based internship, with flexible schedule which can accommodate the student's schedule. We do require a minimum of 16 hours per week, with a maximum of 40 hours per week available. Days/times flexible. Extension to year-round internship is an option for local candidates.
CME Group: Where Futures Are Made
CME Group (www.cmegroup.com) is the world's leading derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.