See job description for details
Industrie Reply is looking for a highly motivated individual to expand our software developer team and support our rapidly growing business. The candidate will be in the Reply Supply Chain Management Suite solution (Click Reply Suite and LEA Suite) serving the Automotive industry. Position is located at our office in Chicago, IL. Responsibilities
- Developing the Click Reply™ WMS proprietary solution and contribute to the design of the business specifications in collaboration with the functional analysts and the Technical Lead
- Implementing IT Projects and training end-users
- Maintaining and analytical attitude and leveraging software lifecycle knowledge and data modeling skills
- Health &
- TRAINING &
- We offer you an attractive salary and a competitive overall package
- Regular and systematic (external and internal) further training opportunities
- Work in an innovative and international team
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Information Systems or related field.
- 2 or more years of experience as PL/SQL developer with a good knowledge of Warehouse Management workflows.
- knowledge of Web Applications and Oracle Databases
- High interest in IT subjects together with a strong curiosity and willingness to learn new tools and applications complete the profile.
- Oracle Database knowledge: SQL language, ETL and PL-SQL programming language, Performance tuning
- Experience with Tools such as: T.O.A.D, PL-SQL Dev, SQL Developer, Eclipse/Anypoint Studio, and Intellij
- Flexibility to work in an international environment
About Industrie Reply
- A project team with supervisor guidance
- Travel will be required
- On-Customer-site work will be required
Industrie Reply is the Reply Group company focused on delivering innovative technology-based solutions to address Customers' most complex Supply and Value Chain needs. Industrie Reply specializes in three major areas including Supply Chain Execution (SCE), Manufacturing/IoT, and Customer Experience (Cx). Industrie Reply's focus on Industrie 4.0 methodologies, helps customers to achieve the highest levels of efficiency, through comprehensive consulting and technology solutions.