As the Manager of Operational Resilience, you'll be responsible for serving as a second line of defense for the Operational Resilience and Physical Security teams in the planning and execution of operational resilience and security controls testing. You'll also support the OR and PS programs by managing the preparation of responses to requests including regulatory and external audit engagements.
You'll be a point of contact for the Legal, Clearing, Corporate Compliance, Government Relations, and Technology (Information Security) teams. Monitoring regulatory initiatives relating to operational resilience and physical security will be a focus for these teams. This includes providing guidance, standards and best practices to help ensure CME Group alignment. You'll help interpret regulations and standards and to ensure that Operational Resilience and Physical Security programs meet regulatory requirements.
You may also be requested to represent CME Group on various external policy organizations and working groups, as well as Operational Resilience on various internal working groups, project teams, and committees. Principal Accountabilities:
Skills and Software Requirements:
- Prepare and provide guidance/ expertise in the preparation, organization, and delivery of responses to Operational Resilience and Physical Security internal and external requests
- Planning and execution of the second line of defense controls testing program for Operational Resilience and Physical Security controls
- Facilitate the day-to-day work relating to third party assessments, audits, and policy / regulatory / international standard gap analyses
- Monitor US and International regulatory initiatives relating to Operational Resilience and Physical Security
- Serve as the relationship owner for Compliance and controls testing related items for Legal, Government Relations, Information Security, Clearing, and compliance officers
- Audit, controls testing and/or related experience
- Experience with planning, scoping, executing, and reporting on an engagement
- Accreditations like CPA, CFE or CIA are a plus
- Must be fluent in MS Office products
Work Schedule: Hybrid
CME Group: Where Futures Are Made
CME Group (www.cmegroup.com) is the world's leading derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.