New Accounts Documentation Specialist (1929)
Job Description and Responsibilities
Interactive Brokers seeks an entry level individual that is hard working, detail-oriented, a quick learner, careful and a problem solver. The ideal person will be able to work well in a team environment. This position requires excellent coordination and strong customer service focus. The New Accounts Documentation Specialist is responsible for but not limited to:
- Conducting background checks, due diligence reviews and various AML/KYC checks in compliance with firm policies and procedures.
- Thoroughly reviewing customer accounts and various documentation related to account approvals and maintenance.
- Assist the compliance officer daily with gathering the necessary documentation and information for new account applications.
- Quickly process documentation related to account maintenance tasks.
- Cross reference multiple databases for potential objectionable client matches.
- Collaborate with other cross functional teams to assist with account approval and maintenance.
- BS or BA required
- PC Skills - MS Office
- Registrations: FINRA Series 7, 6, 63 a plus
- Fluency in foreign languages is a plus, preferably Hebrew, Arabic, Spanish, Russian, and Mandarin
The ideal candidate is a holistic thinker who can make quick decisions based on risk and is very task oriented. Ok with routine, the ideal candidate can efficiently pivot and think out of the box when required.
- Quick learner
- Natural problem solver
- Decision-making ability
- Organized and excellent communicator
- Strong customer service focus
- Works independently but is a team player
- Multi-tasking in a fast paced environment
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (IEX: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR's premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, Hungary, Estonia, Russia, India, Hong Kong, China, Japan and Australia.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info