.Net Applications Architect - Remote
Cognizant Technology Solutions is currently seeking a highly skilled Senior .Net Architect to help design, architect and build solutions that support our customers Digital Transformation in the cloud. This individual will be the technical expert within the ADM Delivery Team that will collaborate with our customers, accounts and delivery teams to create innovative and compelling solutions for our customers and executing with delivery excellence.
This individual will also be responsible for leading and mentoring the various delivery development teams to implement newer open source technology stacks, DevSecOps best practices, perform code reviews and build re-usable code artifacts.
Are you ready to be a change-maker? At Cognizant, we believe those who challenge the way they work today will lead the way tomorrow!
Ability to work independently and remotely, with willingness travel for client engagements as needed.
- Work with Solution Architects to review proposed solutions and assess deliverability feasibility and create detailed Technology Reference Architecture
- Plan and design the structure of a technology solution for given proposal
- Ability to Detail Reference Architecture to Sprints/POD's
- Evaluate and select appropriate software or hardware and suggest integration methods
- Provide technical SME support in reviewing large transformational / complex technical solutions / data models in terms of compliance to requirements, efficiency of solution or implementation
- Collaborate with the technology community to bring best practices on various technologies and tools
- Develop solution blueprint - involving partner capabilities, in-house capabilities and new build
- Create in-house capabilities to support delivery in these new offerings
- Lead and mentor the development teams on newer open source technology stacks, DevSecOps best practices, perform code reviews.
- Implement Technology & Architecture Governance within the development teams to ensure architecture & quality standards alignment and coding best practices.
- Create Reusable artifacts from perspective of technology, product, domain and infrastructure as applicable from past solutions
- Perform proof of concepts demonstrating the gains in cost reduction, productivity improvements, turnaround time
- Overall 15+ years of experience in IT industry Including 10+ years of experience working on multiple roles like Application architecture, design, development and Delivery.
- Highly knowledgeable with 8+ years of IT service delivery experience and should include the below technical skills
C#, VB.Net, Dot Net Core, Dot Net Framework
Data: SQL Server, Dynamo DB, Oracle, Sybase
PLATFORM & SERVICES
ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web, ASP.NET Web Forms, WPF, Windows Forms, WCF, Web API, Web Services, Entity Framework, Microservices, REST
MESSAGING / STREAMING
JMS, MQ, RabbitMQ, Kafka, Redis Streams
AWS, Azure, GCP, PCF, Docker, Kubernates, Serverless, Cloud Readiness Assessment and Migration
TFS, Jenkins, Cruise Control .NET, Azure DevOps, Git, JIRA
- Experience in building solutions in IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, Cloud Native models.
- Experience in building overall cost model and optimization in Cloud.
- Experience in migrating complex workloads like Applications to Cloud.
Our strength is built on our ability to work together. Our diverse backgrounds offer different perspectives and new ways of thinking. It encourages lively discussions, inspires thought leadership, and helps us build better solutions for our clients. We want someone who thrives in this setting and is inspired to craft meaningful solutions through true collaboration.
If you are comfortable with ambiguity, excited by change, and excel through autonomy, we would love to hear from you!