National Technology Product Owner
7629 ApplyButton Widget Job Field Widget
An integrated approach to tax requires experienced professionals who push limits and question the status quo. As a member of the National Tax Technology (NTT) Team you will be on the cutting edge of integrating Technology and Tax. The team develops and deploys forward looking internal and go-to-market solutions that help RSM lead in the middle market.
NTT service offerings grow from tax planning ideas, marketplace needs, or technological innovations - all with the purpose of delivering results for our clients. In this role, you will work with organizations undergoing transformative change to develop and implement innovative solutions elevating how tax functions operate.
- The Product Owner is the member of the Agile Team responsible for defining Stories and prioritizing the Team Backlog to streamline the execution of program priorities while maintaining the conceptual and technical integrity of the Features or components for the team. Take a significant role in quality control and is the only team member empowered to accept stories as done. Has significant relationships and responsibilities outside the local team, including working with Product Management, who is responsible for the Program Backlog, to prepare for the Program Increment (PI) Planning meeting.
- Preparation and Participation in Program Increment (PI) Planning.
- Maintaining the Team Backlog.
- Iteration Planning.
- Story Elaboration
- Supporting Acceptance Test–Driven Development:
- Accepting Stories
- Work with System Architect/Engineering to Understand Enabler Work
- Participate in Demos and Retrospective Meetings
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or equivalent educational or professional experience and/or qualifications.
- 5+ years of experience working in supporting multiple software projects in various IT roles.
- 3+ years of Product Owner, Business Analyst or System Analysis experience.
- 2+ years of Quality Assurance experience, with demonstrated ability in applying repeatable quality assurance processes and methods to enterprise wide technology projects or initiatives. Experience with test plan creation, automated test scripting, and load/stress testing.
- In-depth knowledge of software development lifecycles including Agile development and testing.
- Excellent written and verbal communications, organization, analytical, planning and leadership skills.
- Strong management, communication, technical and remote collaboration skills.
- Excellent team collaboration skills, to include experience in dealing with multiple projects and multi-functional teams, and ability to coordinate across teams in a large matrix organization environment.
- Strong relationship building and maintaining skills. Fosters a climate conducive to establishing positive working relationships with clients (internal and external).
- Tax Domain experience.
- SAFe Product Owner / Product Manager (POPM) or other Scaled Agile certifications a plus.
- Limited travel might be required.
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective. Text/HTML Job ID: Job Field Widget
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
req10771_1 Text/HTML Line of Business: Job Field Widget
Tax Services Text/HTML SubFunction: Job Field Widget
National Tax Text/HTML Job Type: Job Field Widget
FullTime Text/HTML Req #: Job Field Widget
req10771_1 Text/HTML Location: Job Field Widget
Chicago, IL US Text/HTML Region: Job Field Widget
Northeast Region Text/HTML Job Category: Job Field Widget
Tax Text/HTML Employment Type: Job Field Widget
Experienced Text/HTML Degree Required: Job Field Widget
Bachelor Text/HTML Travel: Job Field Widget
Yes ApplyButton Widget Social Sharing