Middle Office Trade and Derivative Processing Service Delivery Manager
The right candidate will manage the Trade Processing and Collateral and Margin Management services for the Asset Management Middle Office. They are responsible for ensuring the timely confirmation, affirmation and settlement of trading activity within all client and fund mandates and products. They also validate, notify and process all lifecycle events on all held positions and ensure accurate representation in relevant trade repositories, as well as support the monitoring, calculation and control of collateral and margin requirements on trading activities.
Experience and skills:
- A talent for building and developing highly performing teams across multiple disciplines
- Excellent organizational skills
- The ability to take responsibility and stay focused on objectives with a can-do-attitude
- A detailed understanding of Equity, Fixed Income and Derivatives.
- An aptitude for information technology (for learning management system usage and other tools like talent development and assessment tools)
- Experience of handling major change initiatives
- Experience of using trade order management and execution systems with a high degree of technical and change processing knowledge
- Exceptional analytical skills and ability to suggest changes/solutions and voice opinions
- an excellent communicator
- customer orientated and focused on service quality
- always professional (but you have the human touch)
- Focused on the business success and the proper management of financial resources
- A proven track record of implementing and maintaining control standards in a sophisticated Trade Operations environment