CME Group is the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day, whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better. We're small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.
To learn more about what a career at CME Group can offer you, visit us at www.wherefuturesaremade.com .
The Membership Analyst position's primary purpose and overall role is analyzing and conduct due diligence review of member firm and certain incentive program applications across all 4 CME Group exchanges. With manager assistance, applications and required supporting documentation are thoroughly reviewed and analyzed to determine whether applicant satisfies minimum applicable Exchange and CME Group fee policy requirements, stated membership or incentive program requirements and other applicable regulatory rules and regulations. In addition, this position acts as the primary liaison during the due diligence review to provide efficient, effective, and pleasant assistance as well as address inquiries and concerns of applicant or current member firm/incentive program participant or internal personnel.
• Customer Service - With assistance, provide efficient, effective, and pleasant assistance and address inquiries and concerns for both applicant, current member firm/incentive program participant and internal personnel. Use available resources to provide potential member firms/incentive program participants with timely and accurate information. Coordinate and schedule meetings with senior members of the membership team and potential and existing firms and firm representatives.
• Databases - Update and maintain Drawbridge application system, Fortress database and Department's SharePoint Site.
• Membership Applications - Perform a detailed review of more basic submitted firm applications and supporting documentation including analyzing financial statements, firm incorporation documents, account statements, ownership charts and other information. Utilize available resources, judgment and prior precedent to determine eligibility with CME Group, regulatory and program requirements.
• Achieve a complete understanding of various systems (Drawbridge, Fortress, Enterprise Database/OSCAR and InfoSource), fee schedules, and rules and regulations (e.g. fee policy bulletins, Market Regulation Advisories, Exchange rules, Q&A guides).
• College Degree from accredited college, Business Preferred
• Working knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook
• Attention to detail