Market Development and Pricing Analyst
The Analyst, Market Development and Pricing, evaluates markets and market structure changes and collaborates to develop impactful incentive programs to enhance market health and drive top-line growth initiatives. The Analyst will work with multiple business lines (particularly Financial product markets) and their management teams on topline analysis, incentive design, and driving implementation .
Individuals with a deep interest in markets, analytic skills, attention to detail and a collaborative mindset have thrived in this role working across the different businesses and markets of CME Group.
- Analyze market structure of traded Equity Index, FX, and Interest Rate products currently supported by market development programs
- Diagnose specific market issues and growth opportunities through analysis of market and client activity
- Design incentive and pricing actions that address identified business problems and opportunities
- Evaluate, quantitatively and qualitatively, the client-level and market-level impacts of proposed program structures and develop strategic and tactical recommendations
- Oversee completion and development of programs from conception to implementation
- Support evaluation of market development programs in progress
Skills and Software Requirements:
- Ability to work collaboratively with multiple teams across the organization including operational, regulatory, and product teams
- Strong analytical skills and a demonstrated ability to work with large datasets and data visualization platforms. Experience working with tools such as R and Python a plus but not required.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Excel (functions, macros, VBA), Word, PowerPoint
CME Group: Where Futures Are Made
CME Group (www.cmegroup.com) is the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day, whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better. With 2,500 employees located around the world, we're small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.