This position will support the Clearing Solutions & Services team with risk services for CME Clearing. The role will contribute to the successful development and implementation of CME's post trade risk management and capital efficiency services. You will leverage your experience in derivatives and OTC product risk management to improve our risk management platform and take ideas from design through implementation and customer adoption. This role reports to the Sr. Director of Services on Clearing Solutions Team. The Solutions team partners closely with a broad set of stakeholders across CME Group: Clearing, Sales, Marketing, Enterprise Architecture, Technology, Execution and Strategy and Legal to expand and strengthen Clearing Services. The role will directly contribute to the creation of protocols, system interfaces, business processes and documents necessary to educate and onboard users on available services. Position responsibilities:
- Drive new initiatives from inception to production for all post trade risk management services across asset classes, ETD and OTC.
- Leverage knowledge of risk modelling to partner with internal stakeholders, clients, clearing firms and 3rd party service providers on external solution validation and adoption of new risk analytic capabilities for our post trade services.
- Manage design, implementation and delivery of all new initiatives that impact services offered through Google Cloud Platform
- Responsible for product ownership of our risk analytic services including all product roadmap planning, stakeholder management and prioritization for these service
- Lead change through active collaboration with technology, project management, business line management and risk management stakeholders
- Leveraging deep knowledge of OTC and exchange traded derivatives space understand business need and design innovative solution proposals, validate with marketplace, build prototypes, requirements / specifications, and UAT planning/testing.
- Interact with clearing members, service providers and clients to ensure readiness to support our products/services
- Provide technical expertise to sales and client services teams for new product and services launch and
- 7+ years' experience working in financial services with at least 3+ years' experience working in derivatives or OTC risk management role and 5+ years' client facing experience.
- Expertise in requirements authoring and test case definition
- Experience with or aptitude for Product Management, Business Analysis, Financial Engineering, Systems Analysis, Risk Management, Financial Modeling, Python, SQL, Google Cloud Platform (Looker, Big Query)
- Undergraduate studies: Engineering, Computer Science, Finance or related areas preferred
- Knowledge of financial services front, middle and back-office operations, workflows, systems, and strong experience partnering with technical teams across variety of SDLC methodologies
- Product experience with OTC and Exchange Traded derivatives and risk models
- Experience presenting to technical and business stakeholders at all levels of organization
- Excellent communication skills and team work
- Some graduate studies preferred
CME Group: Where Futures Are Made
CME Group (www.cmegroup.com) is the world's leading derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.