Address:111 W Monroe - 115 S LaSalle
Job Family Group:Data Analytics & Reporting
· Perform credit risk analytics.
· Develop stress testing (CCAR) or CECL models.
· Introduce new methodologies and statistical techniques to support credit risk management activities for the Banks commercial portfolios.
· Develop new models, enhance methodology and maintain current methodology for enterprise credit loss forecasting and risk aggregation.
· Provide methodological support to regulatory ongoing and ad-hoc requests, research and innovation activities for benchmarking and keep up with industry best practices regarding forecasting methodology and risk capital.
· Develop credit risk models and loss forecasting methodology, including research, model development, model maintenance and monitoring, data querying and mining, and risk aggregation. Create analytical and statistical solutions to support regulatory deliverables, including stress testing or CECL deliverables.
· Develop, document, and maintain credit risk models for regulatory risk rating, stress testing, and regulatory reporting. Develop model performance metrics and ensure credit risk models in production perform within acceptable ranges.
· Perform detailed data analysis to assess model performance, reasonableness of results and support model validation, audit and business user questions.
· Work with relevant stakeholders for model and data requirements, methodology design, output usage and feedback, and end-to-end activities.
· Conduct innovative research and benchmarking to keep informed of leading research and industry best practices and validate methodologies of vendor purchased models and tools and related infrastructure to ensure all business and compliance requirements are met.
· Provide methodological and statistical support to internal and external regulatory reviews and requests.
Masters degree or foreign education equivalent in Financial Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, Economics or Econometrics, and
Two (2) years of experience performing credit risk or market risk analytics to ensure compliance with economic and regulatory capital requirements, including Stress Testing (CCAR), or CECL.
Specific skills/other requirements (quantitative experience requirement not applicable to this section unless otherwise stated), must possess the following:
· performing quantitative methodology on credit risk loss forecasting and capital calculation, risk metrics estimation and monitoring for lending portfolios;
· processing large scale datasets, including database connecting and paring, data integrity reporting and analytics, data monitoring and management on UNIX server;
· performing data analytics using SAS, including SAS database connection, data joining and grouping, Macros, statistical and mathematical procedures and functions (2+ years);
· and utilizing Microsoft business tools, including Excel and PowerPoint for credit risk analytics reporting, documentation and presentation.
Were here to help
At BMO Harris Bank we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around the world.
As a member of the BMO Harris Bank team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one for yourself and our customers. Well support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, well help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at .
BMO Harris Bank is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each others differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. BMO Harris Bank N.A. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.Posted YesterdayFull timeR200006071 BMO Financial Group