M&A Project Manager
- Chicago, IL, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- The Mom Project
- 21 Sep 18
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, this team, based in the northern Chicago Suburbs, is looking for a Senior Program Manager with experience in Mergers and Acquisitions. Diversity is deeply engrained in our company culture! We recognize that women bring a unique perspective to business challenges, and we actively seek to build on our gender diversity by attracting talented women from a wide range of cultural, geographic and educational backgrounds. The organization has been repeatedly named to the 2018 Diversity Best Practices (DBP) Inclusion Index as a leading organization in diversity and inclusion, organizational culture and transparency.
- Mergers and Acquisitions experience is a must and experience on the Services area is a plus.
- Should have 10+ years experience in project management and 5+ year experience in program management.
- Should have led Mergers & Acquisitions projects and be well versed in M&A processes.
- Project Management certification is a plus.
- Experience in High End Technology companies is a plus.