Job Description: Job Title
Listed Derivatives Regulatory Reporting Manager Corporate Title
Vice President Location
Chicago, IL Overview
The Global Markets Listed Derivatives US Regulatory Reporting role provides support to global business management, US & Foreign operations, and internal and external regulatory reporting groups that support the listed futures and options business. The Professional must have the ability to manage relationships with regulators, perform root cause analysis on reporting differences, effectively communicate remediation of specific issues as lead analyst, and provide future state architecture analysis for all US Exchange & Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) Reporting for Deutsche Bank Securities Inc. (DBSI). What We Offer You
What You'll Do
- A diverse and inclusive environment that embraces change, innovation, and collaboration
- A hybrid working model, allowing for in-office / work from home flexibility, generous vacation, personal and volunteer days
- Employee Resource Groups support an inclusive workplace for everyone and promote community engagement
- Competitive compensation packages including health and wellbeing benefits, retirement savings plans, parental leave, and family building benefits
- Educational resources, matching gift, and volunteer programs
How You'll Lead
- Investigating Daily Reporting differences for Open Interest & Large Trader reporting versus exchanges & CFTC
- Ensure that daily corrections or position amendments due to exercise / assignment, foreign close-outs, or balancing breaks are completed in all reporting systems prior to deadlines
- Provide root cause analysis review for daily breaks; effectively communicating issues & suggested remediation where applicable, to both Internal Operations & Regulatory staff
- Provide future state roadmap for reporting process amendments & change management as needed to onboard new applications or implementation of processing changes
- Liaison between senior LD management, compliance, clearing, client service and static data staff on issues & remediation pertaining to Regulatory reporting issues
Skills You'll Need
- Face off to all US Regulator's as DBSI representative
- Support the US DBSI Senior Front Office Staff for all Regulatory needs
- Liaise with Compliance & Legal for DBSI Regulatory needs
Skills That Will Help You Excel
- Understanding of Regulatory Reporting methodologies & systems, Large Trader, Open Interest, CGM & Open Position Reporting modules
- Experience in Foreign Hub & Spoke reporting process, managing foreign omnibus account reporting including close-out instruction processing, due to multiple bookkeeping databases & end of day timing differences by region
- Ability to prioritize daily exchange & CFTC reporting queries and effectively providing prompt & concise corrections to issues, as well as investigation summary
- Collaborator with strong management, communication, & process change skills
- Role is regionally focused, but must work well in a global team environment, to investigate & resolve foreign reporting issues to US regulators, must be able to communicate proactively, while driving process change due to future state regulatory reporting requirements
- Relevant experience in Listed Derivatives Position Reporting experience
- Proficient on Exchange / CFTC /OCR reporting modules & GMI systems
- Understanding of current US regulatory processes, and participation in Industry wide implementation & automation initiatives for Regulatory Reporting
It is the Bank's expectation that employees hired into this role will work in the Chicago office in accordance with the Bank's hybrid working model.
Deutsche Bank provides reasonable accommodations to candidates and employees with a substantiated need based on disability and/or religion.
The salary range for this position in Chicago is $105,000 to $225,000. Actual salaries may be based on a number of factors including, but not limited to, a candidate's skill set, experience, education, work location and other qualifications. Posted salary ranges do not include incentive compensation or any other type of remuneration. Deutsche Bank Values & Diversity
We believe talent is found in all cultures, countries, races, ethnicities, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs, generations, backgrounds, and experiences. We pursue a working environment where everyone can be authentic and feel a sense of belonging. Click here to find out more about our diversity and inclusion efforts.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
Click these links to view the following notices: EEO is the Law poster and supplement ; Employee Rights and Responsibilities under the Family and Medical Leave Act ; Employee Polygraph Protection Act and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
Learn more about your life at Deutsche Bank through the eyes of our current employees: https://careers.db.com/life
The California Consumer Privacy Act outlines how companies can use personal information. If you are interested in receiving a copy of Deutsche Bank's California Privacy Notice, please email HR.Direct@DB.com . Deutsche Bank Benefits
At Deutsche Bank, we recognize that our benefit programs have a profound impact on our colleagues. That's why we are focused on providing benefits and perks that enable our colleagues to live authenti-cally and be their whole selves, at every stage of life. We provide access to physical, emotional, and financial wellness benefits that allow our colleagues to stay financially secure and strike balance between work and home. Click here to learn more! #LI-HYBRID #LI-REMOTE #LI-ONSITE
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Visit Inside Deutsche Bank to discover more about the culture of Deutsche Bank including Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Leadership, Learning, Future of Work and more besides.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. Click these links to view the following notices: EEO is the Law poster and supplement ; Employee Rights and Responsibilities under the Family and Medical Leave Act ; Employee Polygraph Protection Act and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision .