Lead UX Designer
Fitch Ratings is a global rating agency committed to providing value beyond the rating through independent and prospective credit opinions, research and data. Offering a world of knowledge and experience behind every opinion, we transform information to deliver meaning and utility to investors, issuers and other market participants. Fitch Ratings' global expertise draws on local market knowledge and spans across the fixed-income universe. The additional context, perspective and insights we provide help investors make important credit judgments with confidence. Dual-headquartered in New York and London, Fitch Ratings, has 51 offices worldwide.
Do you want to have an exciting and rewarding career in financial services domain? Come, be a part of an agile team that delivers world-class innovative solutions to Fitch Ratings customers.
You will have the opportunity to be a part of an exceptionally talented, bright and driven team, and apply your skills in novel ways. And you will have fun doing it! Our technology stack is modern - cloud based, containerized, serverless and microservices oriented.
We are seeking a Lead UX Designer to work with our team on websites or web based financial products. This role will work closely with the UX and dev teams to assist with translating wireframes and prototypes into comps and mockups. The Visual Designer will also participate in the overall functionality and brand experience of the product. Key responsibilities:
• Work with product owners and business stakeholders to produce empathetic, usable and intuitive user experience for new and existing web platforms
• Work with managers, application architects and developers to effectively implement designs
• Evolve and refine our style guide and design system, ensuring visual cohesion and engineering efficiency
• Interpret data and qualitative feedback and translate them as design problems
• Define personas and storyboards for interactions
• Determine information architecture and content hierarchy
• Create prototypes, wireframes and taxonomies
• Conduct usability testing Experience and Skills:
• At least 7 years of experience in digital design practice
• Demonstrated experience and portfolio examples of complex design problem-solving efforts for sophisticated digital products and services
• Demonstrated experience of creating style guides, personas and persona-driven interactions
• Proficiency with industry tools such as Sketch, InVision, Adobe InDesign, Illustrator etc.
• Understanding of service design, user-centered design and interaction design and visual design principles
• Understanding of business metrics and the ability to translate company goals and objectives into digital experiences
• A high degree of creativity, empathy, passion, problem-solving ability and attention to detail
• Excellent communication, organization and team interaction skills
• Must be able to work independently Preferred:
Fitch is an equal opportunity employer that employs people across the full spectrum of society. Fitch works hard to create a workplace with an emphasis on inclusion, innovation and merit. By valuing diversity and equality in our workplace, we believe it adds strength to our business.
Fitch is committed to providing global securities markets with objective, timely, independent and forward-looking credit opinions. To protect Fitch's credibility and reputation, our employees must take every precaution to avoid conflicts of interests or any appearance of a conflict of interest. Should you be successful in the recruitment process at Fitch Ratings you will asked to declare any securities holdings and other potential conflicts for you and your Family Members prior to commencing employment. If you, or your Family Members, have any holdings that may conflict with your work responsibilities, they must be sold before beginning work. In certain roles, employees and their Family Members may be limited to investments in diversified mutual funds only.
For more information about this policy, please visit the Code of Ethics and Conduct page .